ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy also explains your privacy rights and how the law protects you including how we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) and other related legislation which relates to the use of personal data.
Additional information may be provided on particular pages of this website for example, on any specific pages where we collect personal data and you should also refer to those.
Address: Victoria, SW1P, Central London, United Kingdom
You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) which is the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, like the opportunity to assist you with any concerns so please contact us in the first instance using the details above.
DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Identity and Contact Data such as names, titles and other identifiers together with address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, access times, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This may also include information about how you use our website.
- Profile Data such as username and password details when signing up to the Better Life tools and resources Club.
- Marketing and Communications Data which includes preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Financial Data (if you are a consumer using the website www.yestoabetterlife.com) such as bank account or card payment details when you pay for membership by signing up to the Better Life tools and resources Club.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
- to deliver our products and services;
- to provide you with marketing communications such as our newsletter if you have shown an interest in receiving information about our products and services;
- to assess and where appropriate, deal with your application, if you express an interest in working for us;
- to gather your feedback on our products and services.
If you are a consumer and use the website, www.yestoabetterlife.com we may process your financial data to administer your subscription when you place an order and sign up to the Better Life Tools & Resources Club, so that we can provide our services to you. This is necessary for the performance of the contract that will be in place between us.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time by contacting us by completing the form by clicking here.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
If you would like further information about how we use personal data and the purpose which we might use it for, please contact us using the contact details set out above.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Request access to your personal data (a “subject access request”). This means you can receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You can ask us to remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have this right where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your data unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with law. We may not always be able to comply with your request where there are particular legal reasons.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we rely on a legitimate interest basis and if the processing impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You can also object to direct marketing. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data: if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; where our data use is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer need it, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to use of data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we rely on consent to process your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure personal data is not disclosed to a person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you to clarify your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests in which case, we will keep you updated.